Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Are We Insane?


I bet you are wondering why I have a huge photo of Jessica Simpson on my blog. Well I am just commenting on a story I just read. I am sure you have heard the talk of the tabloids saying that she is now fat. So since she doesn't squeeze into a size 2 anymore she is fat? I look at this picture and I definitely don't see someone who is considered fat. I say she looks more like any regular woman you would see at the mall or in the grocery store. Who are we as a society to tell people when they are acceptable or not. Obesity is one thing where it is for your health to lose weight. Besides, high waisted paints don't always flatter your figure anyways. And we wonder how people become anorexic or bulimic. I think it just makes all us normal women who are not a size 2 feel better about ourselves. So I say thank you Jessica. Even though my husband thinks you are the hottest thing on the planet, I think I can get over it.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh YIKES who is the fourth pregnant person that I left out. I feel like a huge jerk!

melissa said...

I totally agree its ridiculous. When I saw the picture I thought the outfit was not flattering at all, but she still looks good!