Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dr. Appointment

So I am 33 weeks and I had a doctors appointment today. Everything is looking really good I suppose. My weight gain was horrible. I was hoping to keep it under 35 pounds this time, but it looks like I will be going with the usual 40 that I have been doing with every pregnancy. Oh well, the nurse tried to make me feel better. Told me it was no big deal, that most pregnant women gained a lot during the holidays. I guess if I only gained 5 pounds more than I would be within my 35 pounds goal range. Possible, but I guess we will see. Blood pressure was really good. Must be all that walking I do in the mornings. So I am measuring right on and her head is down still. That is great news. He said when I come back in two weeks we can talk about an induction date if I haven't already gone by a certain time. I have already made up my mind to go till my due date. But I am telling him that I don't want to go over my due date. So, I am hoping since my due date is a Monday then I can plan on that Thursday before. That is still aways off, but you can never tell what is going to happen with these things. Sorry there was nothing dramatic to report. I don't even have a ultrasound picture to post. But 7 weeks doesn't sound that bad does it!!!

P.S. I have also had a last minute idea about her name. I was so set on Hailey, but I find I really like Andy for a girls name as well. I will have to lobby Corey to see but I thought that Andy Sophia still sounded really cute. Any thoughts on that name? Which do you guys like better?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Yaaay! Only 7 weeks to go?! So jealous! Glad everything is going well. I like your idea for the name Andy. You could even play with the spelling- Andi or Andie? I've thought about naming a son Anderson with the obvious nickname being Andy, so I'm a little biased towards the name. :)

Seth and Julie said...

Andy is cute but I vote for Hailey. It just sounds so girly and cute.

melissa said...

Glad things are going well! I think I would have to vote for Hailey. But andy is unique

Thor'sblog said...

Im still voteing for Thora or Thorina but if its between the two I like Andi

Kory Jane said...

Hmm Thorina has a nice ring to it!!

Sally said...

I don't have a preference either way, but my brother wants to name his first girl Andy. I think they are both cute.

Anonymous said...

I love Andee and I like the two ee's on the end. Hope Corey Scott does - he is so stuck on Lafona!!

The Thompson Family said...

Hey Kory Jane. I actually really like the name Andee. On 10 ways to loose a guy her name is Andee and I think it is really cute.