Friday, January 30, 2009

Shower (opps I mean Luncheon)

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great sister-in-law and friends I have. This is my fourth baby and usually you don't get any kind of party for that. By that time you pretty much have everything you need anyways. But they still threw together not a shower as Sally put it, but a luncheon in our honor. I forgot my camera and I wanted to shoot myself when I realized this. I said our luncheon because there are about 4 of us in our church due at the same time. So three of us got celebrated at once which was really fun. Just a bunch of big bellies walking around the place. They served Mexican food and it was so good. I love Mexican. And of course there were some presents that were just adorable. I sure wish I had some pictures to go along with this post. I can't believe I don't have any considering I post almost everyday. I will have to make a special holster to carry it around. Let's just hope I don't forget it when I have Hailey. That would really stink.

No comments: