Thursday, January 15, 2009

Up in the Air

So I guess things keep changing on us and I am just about ready to pull my hair out. So we basically hear that Corey has it, only for him to hear that there is a chance that he won't be going to CA and they will let him know for sure on Monday. So here I am already signed with the realtors and we find out we might not be moving afterall!!! I am about ready to pull my hair out. I am hopeful that if we do end up staying that they will void that contract I signed today. Corey says I should just relax and not get to stressed out. That we will find out either way soon enough. Well dang it, I want to know. He interviewed for the job, did he get it or did he not? How hard is that to answer. Don't they know we have a house to sell if he does get it? So stay tuned, because right now we have no idea what is going on.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Boy, can I sympathize! Really, I do. We were in your exact situation (minus the pressure of selling a house) about a month ago. Only we would've been moving to Florence, SC and not sunny, beautiful California. You remember Florence? Yeah, that would've been a treat. Anyway, hopefully you don't go nuts over the weekend waiting to find out what's going to happen. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Mothers deserve a crystal ball!!!

Seth and Julie said...

We will keep praying for you. Just trust that Heavenly Father knows what is best for your family.

As for the realtor, don't stress it. We had a crappy one and we found a new one even though we were still "under contract" and there is no penalty. They don't get a dime until they sell your house.

Lisa said...

That is doo doo! Hang in there. Corey's right. You'll know one way or the other soon.

Pepple said...

I am so sorry! That stinks! I can sympathize. When I was 40 wks pregnant Chris was flying all over the place for interviews, he went to trainning when Jarom was a week old and we moved/sold the house when Jarom was 5 weeks. It was so stressful! If you need any help getting ready for the big move (if it happens) just give me a call! I'm always home. Getting a house ready to sell and having a new baby can be overwhelming. I hope you guys get an answer soon.