Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Same Old Same Old

I wish that I could say I had some sort of exciting news since I had another Dr. appointment today. But alas, my pregnancies are just so darn normal and uneventful that I have nothing to report. I hate it when I have nothing to blog about and I have the same entry for days at a time. Hailey's head is down and in the go position, I am measuring right on and my blood pressure is how did she say it "fantastic" so instead of coming back at 36 weeks my doctor decided to give me another two week stretch. Which is fine by me. I hate driving almost 20 minutes to the doctors and fighting all the traffic down that way. I will say that Corey is planning a boys vacation the first weekend in February to Atlanta to see our good friends Sarah and Clayton and I have already warned him that I will be 38 weeks along. He doesn't seem to worried about it because I seem to hold onto my babies pretty well. I just said that if I happen to go into labor that weekend and deliver without him I will have to lay the smack down when he gets home. Thank goodness I have mom living close by so I won't be alone in the delivery if that should happen.

Nothing on Corey's job either so I will just say it is swept under the rug at this point. When and if we hear anything I will post, but let's just assume I said nothing at all. So to either your dismay or pleasure we could be here a little longer.

I am also really aching to get my Weight Watchers underway. I am so tired of feeling frumpy and opening my closet to see my skinny jeans collecting dust. Please let me breastfeed this time so that I can speed the weight journey along.

And as a last thought can I say I am so tired of Logan growing out of his clothes. He now sports high waters to church and the other night he asked me why his pajama bottoms were up around his shins......I know I need to go buy some longer pants but I just keep thinking in a couple of months spring will be here and then he will just be wearing shorts anyways.

3 comments:

britta said...

Be careful what you wish for with the breast feeding. I can never drop the last 5-10 lbs. until I am done nursing. Maybe you will get lucky though. So sorry about the agony over Cory's job. I can sympathize, we were in the middle of not knowing what we were doing for a few weeks. It gets terribly frustrating.

britta said...

Be careful what you wish for with the breast feeding. I can never drop the last 5-10 lbs. until I am done nursing. Maybe you will get lucky though. So sorry about the agony over Cory's job. I can sympathize, we were in the middle of not knowing what we were doing for a few weeks. It gets terribly frustrating.

The Thompson Family said...

Oh, I wanted to find out if you were coming to California. Tell Corey that I said he better be back. Just kidding I hope he has a fun time. We love you guys.