Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Pregnancy Complaint

So I know everyone, especially my husband and mom, are tired of hearing the endless complaints of being pregnant. I think it is wonderful of them to let me rant and rave and try to sympathize. Corey has no idea what I am feeling, but at least he attempts to try and pay attention to my whining sessions. Thanks to genetics I am severely short waisted. My ribs basically sit on top of my hip bones, so that gives you the general idea of what I am about to complain about. Now that Hailey is bigger and the doctor has already determined she is head down, she likes to stick her feet into my ribs. Now this is not just a little tickle on the bottom one, no my stinker likes to plunge her feet deep into the middle of my rib cage and keep them there. I have a steady stitch in my side all day long. I have read where you are supposed to sit up straight to give more room, but I have no more room to give. So at night along with my hip aching I also get a nice jab in my right rib cage. And with still around 7 weeks to go I think it will just get worse. So if you see me walking somewhere and I look incredible stiff and rigid, I am probably trying to walk taller to give more room. At least I can finally say I am due next month.

3 comments:

melissa said...

I'm sorry Korey. I never experienced the rib kicking, but I'm sure it can't be fun! Hang in there, it will all be worth it!

The Thompson Family said...

You're so close. That is just another reason why you are such a great mother and why you love your kids as much as you do. Big sacrifices are out of love.

Walling Family said...

I feel your pain! Garrett was horrible about kicking my ribs, this one has been good so far but I am sure as she runs out of room.
Keep with it you end is in sight, I still can't say I am due next month =(