Monday, December 29, 2008

32 weeks


The pictures are getting more and more attractive. And this was picture I think 12. There are only so many angles to make yourself look good this far along. But I am now 32 weeks and counting down. Since my pregnancy has been so picture perfect I got another one month break between doctor appointments which is fine by me. I was supposed to go in this week but thanks to a new office move I won't go till next week. So I have no particulars for you, except I feel huge as a barge and I still have 8 weeks left. I have had a lot of swelling this past week. After church I took my boots off to discover I had cankles. I guess I won't be able to wear cute shoes anymore to church. But I can pretty much say I am due next month. Who knows, maybe I won't have to wait the full 8 weeks. Hailey might surprise us!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

ONLY 8 weeks left! yeah!

Sally said...

Lookin' Good! Danielle told me about your fun day. Call me if you need anything.

Walling Family said...

yippee You have eight weeks and that means i only have 11 weeks! I will try to get a pic taken this weekend. You look really good!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You look good! You are so in shape, but I know how you feel and no matter what anyone says, you feel gross! Good luck these last few weeks. YOu are almost there :)