Sunday, December 28, 2008

Good End to a Bad Day

So if you have read my blog below this one, you will find that we had a rough morning. So thankfully Danielle said she would watch our kids if we wanted to go on a date. So we desperately needed a break from our house which was trying to kill us. We did an early dinner. We went to Logan's Steakhouse and I got this great steak. Every time I bite into one, I tell Corey I can't believe people don't eat meat. And since my weight gain on my pregnancy this holiday season was crappy ( I won't say anymore than that) I skipped dessert.

Then Corey took me to Barnes and Nobles, I just love this store. All those books I just get so giddy. But I did want a book about boxing routines for when I can start doing that with my new boxing bags. I found this great book and I got that. Then we headed off to Target to buy a new car seat and stroller combo for the baby. The one I wanted was of course pink and green, but they were all out of this one. But I did find a steal of a deal on an Evenflo for only 100 bucks. I was really excited about that because I saved money if anything. Then we went to Kohl's for Corey to return a tie. I do have a gift certificate, but I am saving it for when I can buy normal clothes and not anything with an elastic waist band.

We stopped by to grab the kids and took them home to bed. But we had downloaded the Dark Knight on Corey's Xbox and we watched that afterwards. I of course fell asleep on the couch. Corey makes fun of me because I can't seem to stay awake at night. I miss anything that we are watching, but I just feel so exhausted by the time the end of the day comes around. So we at least had a happy ending to our day.

No comments: