Monday, December 22, 2008

What have I been up to?

Since there are no pictures posted, you can guess what I have been up to....nothing. I think the days are dragging and nothing eventful is happening because I am so focused on Christmas getting here. I keep thinking it will be here soon enough, but with the kids out of school I am going crazy. How do I maintain my sanity during summer? The boys are so hyped up they wrestle all over the house and Lexie just likes to pester them to be included. So I end up breaking up matches and sending kids to their rooms. If it was so stinkin cold outside I would kick them out. But at least Corey starts his vacation tomorrow so he gets to be home all day. And for some reason it takes a lot of the pressure off of me. Just him being there I know he will intervene when the kids get out of hand. Hopefully I will take some pictures soon. Maybe tomorrow depending on what we do. Corey has some home projects that he needs to finish up. You never know when you will need to sell your house and with ours being an older home you always wonder if it is up to par to sell.



At this point I am mainly grateful for Netflix's streaming movies thru Corey's Xbox 360. I can watch any movie I want automatically plus it can save me from the kids if they need to calm down for a little bit.



I also bet you are wondering why I have this photo in the middle of my post. Well this is the hair style that I want to try and add the color as well. I love it on her. I don't know how it will look on me, and I am not doing it right now. Due to the fact that I have fat face and as a rule I have learned never to go dramatic while pregnant. But I think I will keep this as my reward when I lose my baby weight after. (Hey Sally, this is what I was talking about. What do you think?)

3 comments:

Sally said...

How crazy, I just finished posting about hair color. go check it out.

Vicki said...

I am feeling the same way as far as ... days dragging and waiting for Christmas... not to mention the kids seeming more apt to tussle over everything. Last week school was cancelled everyday but one for us, all because of a little flurry of snow... I guess they don't have snow plows in the Seattle area...
Happy note... only a couple more days until Christmas..

Lisa said...

Well, I like it! Go for it