Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Book Review


I thought I would share with you what I thought of the book The Shack. My mom gave it to me to read after she read it. After reading the back I was thinking along the lines of murder mystery and you have to admit the cover also goes along with my thinking. But the farther I got into the book, the more I realized what a deep read this was. I have heard from people either they liked it a lot, or they lost interest and stopped reading. I can't say that I lost interest but the most moving parts for me were toward the end of the book. There are many things in here that I completely agree with. No matter what religion you are, you can improve yourself I think from reading this and applying some of it to yourself. I found myself feeling embarrassed, as I thought of how hard it is for me to forgive people for small things like offending me. So in all I have to say I really enjoyed this book. So thanks mom for giving it to me to read and I would recommend it for someone to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The part about him being the judge really hit home to me. I agree though, the book makes you really think about how you live your life. Wow you read that fast!!!

Sally said...

So, can I borrow it? Not that I really even have time to read, but it's a nice thought.