Saturday, December 13, 2008

I finally get a new dryer!!

If you read my letter to Santa, you remember that I mentioned the need for a new dryer. Well Corey mentioned getting me one for Christmas as my present and I directed him to the email about being in the dog house. If our dryer were to go out at anytime, we would have to buy one anyway. I no longer accept house appliances as gifts during Christmas. So Corey found a brand new dryer online through Craigslist. This dryer has never been used, and the guy who sold it got a good deal because it got a small scratch during shipping to the store. So he buys slightly damaged appliances and sells them for half the price. This new dryer sells for around 800 in the stores, but we got it for 300. We were so excited. The store was located in Arkansas, so we paid a little extra to have it shipped straight to our house. It was well worth it. I have used it twice today and I LOVE it. Plus I still get a present on Christmas from Corey.



This is our old dryer. I think it is from the 80's. I am not sad about saying good-bye.



My new dryer which I love love love.

3 comments:

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Isn't it sad when we get excited about dryer's and stuff! What happened to the days when we got excited about the clothes we had to put in the dryer!!!

Sally said...

Very fancy! I love new appliances.

modern myrtle home said...

I am so jealous of your new front loader! Love it. :)