Tuesday, December 16, 2008

30 weeks and no school

If you live here in Tulsa you pretty much know what I am about to gripe about. Yesterday and yes again today they have cancelled school. How did I survive the summer? I feel like we all have the worst cabin fever imaginable. I can't even let the kids play outside because it is just too dang cold. We don't have the snow suits that you usually purchase living up north. I know I still see kids out playing, but I am very sensitive to cold and just the thought of them out there makes me cringe. So yesterday we were stuck inside all day long. How do woman do home school? Then of course they cancelled again today. But the roads are a little better today. I plan on going over to a friends to at least break up the monotony. Maybe this is just a sign that we need a bigger house.

And as a second thought I have finally reached 30 weeks along. The home stretch should I say. Sorry no picture of me at this point. I only do 4 week intervals so you will have to wait two more weeks. But I feel really great. Round, but great. I still get up every morning to walk my two miles and then do yoga at night. If I don't do it, I honestly feel even crappier. I feel huge already and knowing if I go to 40 weeks that is just another 10 weeks of growth. This month has gone fast so if I can just get through January I think I will be great. I always hear people say enjoy the pregnancy. I just keep thinking what part? I will enjoy it when it is over and I get to hold my baby and get my coordination back.

2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

I didn't know you guys got snow. I am sorry. That sucks. Good luck. I am anxious to see the picture in two more weeks. I am sure you look as cute as ever. we love you guys.

Seth and Julie said...

I like when they cancel school for one day because we can do fun snow day stuff all day (indoors here, since when our school is cancelled it is usually for cold, not snow) but two days in the house all day is a bit rough.

I sympathize with the sick of being pregnant thing too. I loved being pregnant the first time and the 2nd and 3rd time I was not too excited about it. I love new babies but pregnancy is definitely only fun once.