Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Celebration

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!! I know that we did. It was a lot of fun this year. I love that the kids are older now and you can just see the excitement that they feel. I think I love it more now as a mom than when I was younger. Of course on Christmas Eve we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little fun. We had a buffet dinner and then the kids got to open one present from Grandma, which is their Christmas PJ's. They look so cute in their new pajamas.

Logan sporting new PJ's


Lexie in her new nightgown. How cute is that!!


Gabe the goof showing off. At home he wears the top open and struts around the house with his chest showing.


These are all the kids together. Starting from the left: Gabe, James (Josh's boy), Samm (Josh's girl), Logan and Lexie.


After that we watched a church Christmas movie and Samm sang a song for us. Then we just sang some Karaoke. The kids love doing it.
We had to leave soon after because Santa had a lot of wrapping to do. Let's just say I was up late doing all the wrapping. I think I won't do that again next year. Whew. The kids actually slept in till about 7 which is good for them. Then we got up and unwrapped all the gifts. Here are pictures of what the kids got. Corey somehow missed getting a picture of Lexie with her stuff.

Logan with his presents.

Lexie got My First Dollhouse with all the rooms and then a bunch of Little Pet Shop stuff. She also got a cute princess doll with matching crown that she wears all the time. If you look on her Pj's she is wearing a Hannah Montana pin. She got it with her lip balm in her stocking and she goes around singing her songs all the time. Wait how old is she, only 3?

Here is Gabe with his presents. Notice how Corey mad him do up his bottom buttons on his PJ's. I sure hope that he doesn't want to be a Chip N Dale when he gets older.
And just as a side note. I got Corey some Xbox PJ bottoms and his big present was a new pair of NICE golf shoes. Corey usually buys the 30 dollar pair, but I got him a really nice one for Christmas. In fact, today it is supposed to be 70 degrees so Corey is going to go golfing and try them out. Corey really surprised me this year. I open this present and it is a pair of boxing gloves. I was so excited. He bought me this super nice boxing bag and speed bag stand. It is really big and so we have to make room in our garage for it. But I took some boxing lessons in Phoenix and I loved them right away. But I don't have access to a punching bag anywhere. So after I have the baby I am going to jump right on that. It was the best present to date I must say. I will take a picture of it when we get it all set up in the garage.
I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and I can't wait to see every one's post.












2 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Merry Christmas Kory, It looks like you guys had a great time. We missed you guys and wished we could have been there. Jason says you are very welcome. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Since I didn't have the Christmas spirit this year like I normally do - I already have big ideas for next year!!!! Can't wait.