Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hole in the ceiling

What a horrible day this has turned out to be. You know how they say bad things comes in three's? Well ours sure did. Corey's car wouldn't start first of all. So we went out to fix that. Thankfully it was just water in the gas and we were able to get it started and cleaned out. But then I was going up in the attic to get some bins down to pack up Christmas, and I find that our roof is leaking. Great right!! So as I was coming inside to get on the phone with my mom I told Corey I still needed the bins from the attic. Well this is what I found when I got off the phone and went back out in the garage....



My lovely husband slipped in the attic and fell through the ceiling. He is alright thank goodness. He caught himself before he fell to the floor. So now we have this lovely hole in our ceiling. All I can say is I am happy that it wasn't inside the house. At least in the garage I don't have to stare at it all day and Corey was not seriously injured falling through.

4 comments:

Sally said...

YIKES! I'm glad Corey is OK.

melissa said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you had a bad day!

Anonymous said...

Is Tim the Toolman his idol?

The Thompson Family said...

I am so glad that he is okay. It is a good thing you didn't fall through being pregnant. Sorry for the horrible day and I hope things start going well. We love you.