Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It could be nesting, I don't know!!

So yesterday I decided the boy's room needed some revamping. If you have seen it before you know that I had sports border around the room and had painted stripes under the border. Well the boys had decided to pick at the border in random spots so it was looking really bad. Plus the walls were looking grimy. I needed to do something with it. So I yesterday I stripped the border, which took all morning. Then I painted over the stripes and did one wall blue as an accent. I don't know if I like it or not. But it literally took me all day to do and I had to crawl out of the bedroom by the time it was finished. I always forget that I am huge pregnant and I tend to try to do things like I used to. My friend Danielle claims I am nesting. This may be true, but I don't think I will tackle anything else until after baby comes. I hope this isn't how you feel when you get old. I will post pictures later of the finished room when I actually do that. There is still some touch-ups and I have to find some decor for the bare walls. I was going to do my bedroom next month, but after what I felt yesterday I don't think I will.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I remember doing crazy stuff like that. Don't try to be wonder woman!