Monday, December 29, 2008

The Curse Continues

Just when you thought you couldn't have anymore problems you go to take a shower and no hot water. I started panicking because I pretty much know what that means. Sure enough, our water heater was leaking water. So we have a plumber coming today along with the insurance adjuster to look at our leaky roof. I pretty much feel like everything is falling apart around me. I do have to say I am so very grateful for Danielle....she is probably the best friend I could have had this morning. I couldn't get a hold of Corey and I was just too upset to think straight. But Danielle just happened to stop by on her way to the gym and stayed for an hour helping me make calls and get things in order. She was really a lifesaver and I feel like she was inspired to come over at 8 in the morning to help me out of this. Hopefully things will settle down here soon. I don't know how much more stress I can take.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gary Allen says:
Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart

Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day

But the struggle makes you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has it's own way of takin' it sweet time

[chorus]
No,life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride