Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Journal Jar

Write a Letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,

There are so many things that I could ask for that I don't really need. I have been really blessed in my life at this point and to ask for all the material things I would want seems really shallow. It would be so much easier if I was a little girl of 5, a barbie doll or some dress up clothes. But since I am 29, I will ask for what I would want the most in my life right now.

I would want what every mom wants, for my children and husband to be completely happy and secure in their lives. I want my kids to know that I love them absolutely. That they mean everything to me and that I will always be there for them to give them hugs and kiss away their tears. I want my husband to be happy in our marriage. I want him to accomplish all his goals for us as a family and him personally. I find when my kids are happy and laughing and when my husband smiles and says he loves me and is content that my life is complete.

So please ignore the request for a dryer that will actually start every time and will dry in one cycle.

Yours Truly,
Kory Esquibel

4 comments:

Sally said...

I love your new header. I better not write a letter to santa because everyone would see how shallow I really am.

Seth and Julie said...

I hope you get all of that...even the dryer. Merry Christmas!

Real Life Roberts said...

I love the letter! You deserve a little spoil! I wonder what I would write?

Thor'sblog said...

I love you Kory, merry Christmas