Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 18th

So I knew I would have my Dr. Appt today and that he would check my cervix for progression. So I walked extra hard this morning thinking it would help. I go and it is even worse than I had predicted. He looks at me and says, well it is soft and you are dilated to maybe a 1. I was thinking, great hardly any progress. My body is really hanging on to this one. But I did get my induction date. February 18th is the big day. And by the looks of it I will have to wait till then. Two weeks isn't that bad I guess. Now if I can just distract myself this weekend while Corey is gone the whole time. It will really drag. But I am excited that the end is almost here and I can hold Hailey.

7 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Two weeks is nothing. You will be there before you know it. I love you!

Seth and Julie said...

Maybe she is just hanging on because she doesn't want her daddy to be out of town for her big day. Just blame Corey!

Sarah Bowen said...

I still can't believe that it is almost time for you to have baby #4! For me it has gone by fast, but then again, im not the prego one! You mentioned in one of you previous posts that some other people that you know are prego also, Who? I know Heidi is but who else is? Anyone i know?

Pepple said...

Yay for having a day, now you can start the countdown. How exciting!!

Walling Family said...

Wow I can't believe you only have two weeks! Don't worry about nothing really happening, you can move from 1 in no time. I am jealous I feel like time is very very slowly ticking by here.

Real Life Roberts said...

My appointment was basically the same news and I left feeling the same way...BUMBED that all this pain and discomfort wasn't doing much to my cervix! oh well...

Sally said...

Oh my goodness it is soo close. Macy is going to seem huge once Hailey gets here. OK so she already seems huge, but she will really look like a toddler and not a baby anymore.