Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't believe it, nothing works

Well I will be in labor in two days from now. I am glad that I actually have a day to look forward to. This waiting business is killing me. I have had pre-labor symptoms for the past week with nothing REALLY going on. We had to take our van in to get fixed, the idle was messing up and I didn't feel comfortable driving around with load of kids and no cell phone. So we did that this morning, and then what else is there to do except really clean my house. I figure I won't be able to deep clean for a couple of weeks after baby comes, so I might as well get some of that out of the way. I did my kitchen and living room today and I will tackle the bathrooms tomorrow. You would think with all the walking, moving and yes mopping the floor on my hands and knees would give me some labor pains....nope. In fact I feel pretty great today. If it wasn't for being induced I would honestly think I would be pregnant forever. I went with my mom and Sally yesterday to see Heidi's little one. He is so little and sweet. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I have one of those little ones curled up in my belly right now. Not to mention I look like a barge. Yesterday at church I got a lot of comments on how huge I looked. Let's just hope after baby I won't look huge anymore.....

4 comments:

britta said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well. I will miss your entries for the next little while. Unless you think you will have time to keep up on them. Haha

Pepple said...

You are in the final stretch, thats always the worse!! Little Hailey will be here before you know it, yay! If it makes you feel any better I went 18 days late (I cant be induced) with an 11lb Lola. So it could always be worse, right?! :)

Kory Jane said...

Oh my gosh!!! Ok, so I guess I will stop complaining now. I can't imagine waiting that long over my due date. And 11lbs????

melissa said...

I'm sorry Korey... just think only 2 more days! Yeah!