Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here We Go Again

So here is another start to my post baby body. I once again joined Weightwatchers. I know that no one wants to hear about weight loss, fat and complaining but I am actually excited to start. Ever since I had Gabe I have joined WW afterwards and have lost all of my baby weight. So I am just carrying on tradition with this. Stepping on the scale after having a baby is a little depressing but knowing that I am taking the steps to make my way back to being healthy always takes the edge off for me. Plus in another four weeks I am training for my marathon and I am so anxious to get that started. I was going to start in two weeks, but yesterday I had a run in with Gabe and had to drag him to his bedroom. I forgot that I just had a baby and boy was I hurting for a little while. It just reminded me that maybe the Dr's said to rest for a reason. Who am I to argue with the Dr's!!

1 comment:

britta said...

Which Marathon are you doing?