Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don't worry, still pregnant

I haven't posted since Wednesday and I am sure some who live far away were wondering if maybe I had my baby yet...nope. Still chugging right along. I get those irregular contractions that don't amount to much and I figure since I can still walk, talk and keep doing what I am doing they can't be that bad. I only have four days left before it doesn't matter, but I am getting really anxious here. I guess this is what I get for being a control freak, even my pregnancies are in a control and set order.

1 comment:

Walling Family said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the newest addition! Maybe you should have someone post for you after you have her, so that I don't have to wait in suspense til you get home from the hospital.