Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Last Pregnancy Picture




I thought since tomorrow is the big day, and this is our last baby I would take another picture of my belly. Everyone keeps saying enjoy it because it is your last one. In a way I am going to miss the little thumps and bumps inside my belly. And how amazing it is that there is a baby inside of me growing and becoming part me and part Corey. But they say you know when you are done, well both Corey and I agree that four is a good number for us. And you can't beat the numbers...2 boys and 2 girls. So here are the pictures. One is a lovely shot of my stretch mark infested belly. But you have to get at least one naked belly shot. And I have to keep reminding myself that they will fade. My next post will be pictures of Hailey.




7 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Yeah, she's almost here. Good luck, we'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see the little one!

Seth and Julie said...

I can't wait to see what she looks like outside your belly. Good luck! We will remember you in our prayers.

Walling Family said...

I too can't wait! I am so excited for you. And you look great!!!!

The Thompson Family said...

I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers. I wish I could be there. I love you so much and I am excited to see your beautiful baby girl. You look so good Kory. Good luck!

Sally said...

Hurray! I can't wait to come hold her tomorrow!!

LoraBelieves said...

I think you are a beautiful person, pregnant or not! I wish I had had the guts to take a picture of my naked belly once. With my last one, I did pull out the measure tape. Yikes! I think I have you beat on stretch marks though, a contest I'm sure everyone's dying to win. Hope everything goes well for you!

Pepple said...

I hope all went well and little Hailey has arrived!