Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And We Have Progression

I am so happy to say that I had my appointment this morning and things are moving along. Yes I know that it still might mean a whole week till I get induced, but at least it is better than hearing there is nothing going on. I am dilated to a 3 and thinned out 1/2. The baby is all the way down in my pelvic area. I knew I felt a bunch of pressure down there lately. He said I could possibly go by myself before next Wednesday, but the most important part is I don't have to wait any longer than 7 days. I am actually getting a little nervous thinking of having another little one. I know I will be fine, but still it is a huge change. I will try to keep everyone informed. After my appointment I met Corey at Panera for lunch and enjoyed one last sandwich before I have the baby. I will keep everyone posted. I probably won't be able to post pictures till I get home from the hospital.

9 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Yeah, only one more week! I am so excited to see pictures and wish we could be there. We love all of you.

Seth and Julie said...

Yay for progression. I hope you have her before induction day. Have you been induced before? Everyone I know loves it but I did it the first pregnancy and I am not a fan. Either way, only one more week. I'm excited for you...I love new babies!

Lisa said...

Yipee! That is exciting news!

Sarah said...

Color me JEALOUS! 5 more weeks for me, give or take a few days. By the way, why are you getting induced? I've heard it makes for a much more intense labor. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you- good luck!!

Pepple said...

Yay for progress!! You are getting so close!

Sally said...

Oh my goodness it is lamost here! Have I already told you that went by super fast.

Walling Family said...

Glad you are making progress. I honestly would be surprised if you make it to the induction date but then again babies have a mind of their own.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

We love progression! I am excited for you!! I hope it all goes well!

Sarah Bowen said...

How exciting! Hope everyting turns out good for you and that you have an enjoyable delivery. What hospital are you delivering at?