Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lexie Tea Party

I am sorry it has been awhile since my last post. My computer was having problems with my USB ports, but my savvy husband fixed it this morning.

Last week while the boys were in school I decided to play tea party with Lexie. My mom found my old china tea set up in her attic not too long ago and gave it to me. I pulled it out and washed it. Then we got all dressed up for tea. Lexie looked so cute and she invited Dora along with us. We put hot water in the tea pot and then put hot cocoa mix in our tea cups. We mixed and then sipped with doughnut holes. She wanted to play with it, but being glass and easily broken I told her I had to play with her. So I washed them up and put them away for another day.

Lexie in her tea dress with Dora tagging along
Lexie sitting down for tea.

4 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

I remember when we would have tea parties/picnics in the front yard. How fun. Love you!

Lisa said...

Awww

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of you in your tea dress? Do you remember who gave you that tea set? It was Angie Williamson - she lived next door (the house the Sealy's lived in next). You would always go over there and hang out with her. You were about 9 and she was 16-17.

melissa said...

how cute! That must be fun to have some girl time while the boys are at school!