Friday, October 17, 2008

belated Thursday Jar Question

Whoops, I have forgotten this weeks question...what went wrong.

What is my favorite food and include the recipe.

Well I am not hard to please really. It depends on my mood for what I am really craving. But when it all comes down to it, I really like brownies. I can't help it. Something about all that chocolate oozing when you cut into it. I like mine still gooey and rich. I could eat a whole pan if I put my mind to it, well and I have to have a glass of milk as well. I have tried homemade recipes and I still like the box brownies best. So I guess I really don't have a recipe to share, but I have to recommend the Ghiardelli double chocolate brownies...whoo they are rich but man are they good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexican, Mexican, and more Mexican is my vote! Adios Amigos and Amigas