Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 is great

8 Is Great!!
Tagged by Lisa

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch

1. Hero's
2. Chuck (He is such a cutie)
3. The Mentalist
4. CSI New York
5. CSI Las Vegas
6. Criminal Minds
7. Numbers
8. King of Queens
9. Seinfield
10. American Idol (when in season)

8 Things that happened to me yesterday

1. I cleaned my bathrooms really well
2. I had to finally turn our heat on, although I kept it at 64, put some socks on.
3. I put a roast in the crock pot and it was so moist
4. We actually did FHE
5. I got up early to walk at the gym
6. I took a nap while the boys were in school.
7. I had a visit from my VT, thanks!!
8. I had a hard time falling asleep thanks to the last minute decision to have a Mountain Dew...but man was it good.

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Panera Bread
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Burger King (a whopper is so great sometimes)
4. Papa Johns
5. Wings To Go (thanks for introducing me Danielle)
6. Olive Garden
7. Applebees
8. Cold Stone (yeah I know it isn't food, but I love their ice cream)


8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Having this baby
2. Halloween because it is supposed to be warmer this year
3. Thanksgiving morning when I go help mom cook with the Christmas music going.
4. Black Friday...oh yeah
5. Christmas of course
6. Fitting back into normal clothes
7. Training for a half marathon
8. Lexie to go into school


8 Things on my wish list

1. A maid to clean up after my kids
2. Having a bigger maternity wardrobe, although thanks to Danielle it isn't bad.
3. A credit card with no limit and no payback
4. A newer car that doesn't leak oil
5. A automatic diaper changer
6. No stretch marks
7. Had really dark hair naturally
8. Going back to Cancun....maybe when Corey gets his MBA in 2011

8 People I tag

1. Stacey
2. Sarah
3. Julie
4. Sally
5. Thor
6. Betty(mom)
7. Diantha
8. Anna Min

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

I hope I was the Julie you were tagging because I answered. I love that you update your blog so often.