Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Post Question

Name a book you loved and why?


Can I name a book, just one, that I loved more than the other. Oh boy, I know this is going to sound generic to some but I do love the twilight series...yes I know for teens and I am a mother of almost four kids but I loved the way it was written.

But I have to admit that I am a romance lover at heart. Although most romance novels..ok so almost all of them are pretty raunchy so I don't read that many. But there is a LDS author named Marcia McClure and I absolutely adore her books. I read them over and over and her story lines are amazing. I have all of her printed books and probably about 10 of her ebooks that I get from her website. So if I can't find anything to read then I just go to my bookshelf and pull one of hers. I can actually read a whole book in one afternoon because I just get so enthralled with it.

I also love to read the classics, Dickens comes to mind as one of my favorites. I have a few of his more popular ones and now that I am trying to read his Christmas collection right now off and on. I always feel like I can escape and go somewhere totally different when I read. Just give me a blanket, a good book and I am set for hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You inherited that reading gene from your mother. I love to read any type of book actually but as I get older I try to read alot of church books. I'm trying to get educated as that time is drawing nearer for me. I hope I can remember some of it!