Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry about that....

This is my special post to my sister-in-law Sally. She really is a good friend of mine, and although I don't see her as much as I would want thanks to the long 25 minute drive and busy schedules, she really has been a good friend to me. That blog was a random venting on my part when you get to that point in your life where you get to feel sorry for yourself for a couple of minutes. I am sure I have left others off my list of friends as well and I apologize. But hey, if I had more than two no one would really feel sorry for me now would they? And that post would have seemed more desperate than it was. So, I just wanted Sally in particular to know how much I love her and appreciate her being not only my sister-in-law but my friend as well. Plus who else would I feel comfortable stealing fashion sense from without worrying about being the copy cat. And if by chance Sally you feel like stealing some of my maternity styles you go right ahead, I won't be offended in the least!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh Kory, I'm sorry I got you so worried with my comment. I was just teasing you about the friend thing. And just so you know, I wrote that at one o'clock in the morning. We all need to vent about stuff every once in a while. And I don't mind at all that I "have" to be your friend!