Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Yesterday night we had a bi-ward trunk or treat at the church. I have to admit I was a little surprised by all the people who showed up and passed out candy. The kids got so much we have this huge bowl already and we haven't even gone on Halloween yet. But I try to ration it so they don't overload all the time. This way it lasts longer as well. The kids had a great time and this year they even had a carnival in the gym that the kids could play games. It turned out really well and the kids had a great time.



Logan as our masked villain
Lexie as little orphan Annie, she looked so stinking cute in it.


Gabe as my ghost. We tried the sheet over the head, but he didn't like that. So we had to improvise with the white paint. Pretty scary face there huh?


7 comments:

Becky said...

Lexi had them all beat, just adorable! That's a keeper.

Anonymous said...

They are all cute, but Lexie does take the cake on this one.

melissa said...

Lexi does look pretty darn cute! Our trunk or treat stuff is always on Halloween thats a good idea to have it a diff night! BTW I liked the smurf outfits very nice

Sally said...

My kids are totally on sugar overload. Ater the party at Josh's school and trunk or treat they've already eaten enough candy for one year. And there is still lots more to come tonight. Of course, Josh and I are the bad parents that just give them the buckets and say "go ahead. When it's gone it's gone."

Seth and Julie said...

I have never seen anyone as little orphan Annie...HOW CUTE! Logan looks very serious about being scary and Gabe, well you can tell he is your comedian.

Seth and Julie said...

I have never seen anyone as little orphan Annie...HOW CUTE! Logan looks very serious about being scary and Gabe, well you can tell he is your comedian.

Seth and Julie said...

sorry, I must have double clicked and now with my apology comment you will have 3 commetns from me. OOPS!