Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

This past Saturday night we went to a Halloween party that a friend of mine was hosting. It was a lot of fun for Corey and I. We never dress up for Halloween, so this was an opportunity for us to get involved a little bit. I bought this latex paint online, and we applied that for the blue. Little did we know that it was be murder to take off at the end of the night. Mine peeled off pretty easy, but Corey's we had to really scrape to get off. He swears he will never do it again, so it is a good thing that I got pictures of it. We went as Papa Smurf and Smurfette. Granted it was a knocked up Smurfette and Papa Smurf was actually big Papa, but the important thing is we had a blast. The party turned out great and we had fun mingling with other couples who also dressed up all crazy for one night.




Corey stuffed his pants with some socks so that is why I called him big Papa. A guy at the party dubbed him two liter, I think that name might stick for awhile.
Here we are in our full glory. I look huge in that dress, but the pickings were slim at Ross's for a cheap white dress. So this is what we came up with.

I know we look more like the blue man group, but hey that was the lightest color blue they had.



5 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

HAHAHA I am still cracking up. Those costumes are awesome. Corey is trying to look so serious. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I loved the costumes!!!

Thor'sblog said...

I’m trying to think of a witty comment but I’m staring at those blue faces and I can’t think of anything better then the pic, we miss you guys!

Seth and Julie said...

You are too clever! I love it. Me and Seth are such wimps. I don't think either one of us would have been game for that.

Sarah Bowen said...

So funny!! I had to tell Clayton about it and I think he said that he emailed Corey about it. Too funny!