Thursday, October 2, 2008

19 Week Ultrasound

Today was my 19 week ultrasound at the image center at the hospital. I actually made Corey take some time off so he could come with me. But of course Lexie and Gabe woke up last night throwing up, so he ended up staying home so I could go. I absolutely hate drinking all that water and then trying to hold it. So I have learned that I just go into the bathroom and relieve myself partly then stop in the middle. I know how do I do it..but I have learned it is good for my muscles that Kegals do as well. So I have learned that I can still have a full bladder and not totally torture myself.

So she looks great!! I hate that I don't have her name all ready to go. Thanks to my husband who likes to keep me in suspense as to what he is going to suggest. But she is so busy. She moved all over the place and the tech had a hard time getting some pictures because she was just so active. But she looked so cute. It took her a couple of times to verify that it was in deed a girl. She had her legs crossed basically the whole time. I am just so blessed and happy that she is healthy and everything looks great.




My side belly shot at 19 weeks. (almost 20)
I am sorry it is blurry, but I don't have a scanner so I have to take a picture of a picture. She was laying face down kinda curved around. Plus she had her legs crossed at the ankles but you can't see it in this picture.

Ahh, proof that it is a girl. She was the last attempt and it proved successful.

10 comments:

melissa said...

Cute belly! I just love ultrasounds to see their positions. Avenley used to suck her thumb and she was sucking right after she was born too! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear corey's name picks either!

Sally said...

I hope my kids aren't next with the puking. I hate that. Sorry you didn't get to drag Corey along like you wanted.

Becky said...

I just dying here! This is the second post about pregnant bellies. Can you believe it I'm actually envious. Keep up the good work gestating and all. :)

The Thompson Family said...

Looking good Kory!

Lisa said...

Oh you look so cute! Those are great pictures! I think you should name her Cora. Then you could have Corey, Kory and Cora! Hee hee!

Seth and Julie said...

Congrats! How fun to have two boys in a row and then two girls. Everyone gets a best friend that way. We never name our kids until the day we leave the hospital. It drives everyone crazy but me and Seth can never agree on anything until we see the baby.

Walling Family said...

Cute pics! You look great! Corey needs to hurry and get the name picked, I am curious about what the name will be.

Anonymous said...

I just love the glow of a mother to be!!!

Sarah Bowen said...

You look so cute and your hair is getting so long! Im glad that you and baby are doing well!

Real Life Roberts said...

So fun! I love that you took pics of the ultrasound pic...great idea. I have to probably go by myself too...in a couple weeks to my formal one.