Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You want me to do what??

Being pregnant you go through a lot of poking and prodding and being exposed in ways you never thought imaginable. Always worrying if you shaved prior to exam time or as you lift up your arm for your breast exam, is there a little furry monster living under there. So by the time you give blood and drink pure sugar and the worst part for my husband (paying the bills) you would think they would make the small things easier. Take a look at this...

Yes you guessed it, this is my pee cup. Every time I go to an appointment I have to come with a sample. And this lovely thing is what I have to aim for. If I was a man, maybe not a big deal. But trying to get my stream to hit right on target and then squeeze off right after so I don't urinate on my hand is horrible. Talk about trying to hit a small target.

7 comments:

Walling Family said...

By far I think that is littlest cup I have seen! I think I would pee in a syrofowm cup and then pour it in there! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Maybe that is where the saying "I got to go wee wee." came from. Ya Think?????

Sally said...

I was always worried about it spilling in my purse. I've never had to bring my pee with me until I went to Campbell's office.

Anna Min said...

I'm still laughing!
Man, I'm so glad I'm done!...not to say I'll never have to pee in a cup again, but my chances of having to aim at something that small are at least slim:)

Thor'sblog said...

I think its better if you stand back and try to get some arc on the shot, at least thats what they told me in basketball.

Seth and Julie said...

That is a small enough target and then as the months go by you have the ever growing belly to try to navigate around. Isn't being pregnant a blast?

Becky said...

That's really funny, I've never seen a pee cup so small. Do they really know pregnant women? Either we are going buckets, so it just gushes out or we just recently went(becouse we always have to go) and it's like trying to bleed a turnip. Have fun!