Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gabe-Ace Ventura




Corey and I are not comedians by any means. Corey on occasion tries to crack a joke, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense and as for me, I don't even try. Some how we have got a comedian in our family in the form of Gabe. The things he comes up with are hilarious and I find it hard to get really mad at him when he is acting so ridiculous.

Just last night Gabe got out of the shower and of course has no qualms about walking out totally naked unlike his brother who must be covered at all times. He goes into my bedroom and as I am walking in he turns around and talks to me with his butt. I know really crude right, but I couldn't help laughing because I know he has never seen Ace Ventura Pet Detective, yet there he was. Corey was in the room as well and we both just started cracking up. I told him to get dressed and get out, but how could I get too mad at something that made me laugh at the end of my day.

So here is just a little shout out to my Gabe, who makes me smile and laugh and forget that I am having a hard day. We always said he looked like a old man in a baby's body, now he even has a grown up sense of humor that is too good to resist.




4 comments:

Becky said...

Love the Mountain Dew plug! You getting paid for that advertisement? I feel the same way about Ben, his sense of humor is so unlike Duane or I. Helps to break up the ho-hum routine of life, huh?

Anonymous said...

Your father talks to me with his butt but I don't find it quite that funny. Of course, it is hard to laugh with your nose plugged.

melissa said...

How funny! It seems like boys are so diff from girls. I wouldn't really know tho :) Isn't it great the way kids can just light up your day, it makes it all worthwhile!

Lisa said...

I love that kid!