Wednesday, September 3, 2008

15 weeks Pregnant


I thought it was about time that I posted a picture of how I am progressing. I am finally starting to show a little bit and Corey says I look more pregnant now instead of the good old chunky look. I have kept up with exercising everyday but I have been horrible on my eating habits. Hopefully I can get those in check before I gain too much weight. We should find out the end of this month what we are having and I am so excited to find out. Only four and a half more weeks and I will be halfway through. Whew. I will try to keep things posted. I know I have been lax lately, but I keep forgetting my pictures and post without pictures get boring after awhile.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Awe cute! I can't wait to hear what your having! Are you hoping for a boy? I love the name Ryker. I'm glad Corey got his tv, I know how excited Beau was when we finally got ours, and I have to admit I don't think I could go back! lol

Walling Family said...

I think you look great! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Love the new tv too, but I am going to keep that from Dave he wants one and reminds me all the time.

Sarah Bowen said...

Kory, you look so cute! I hope you have another girl!! We miss hangin with you guys!
KIT

The Thompson Family said...

How cute. You look great! You definitely look pregnant, not chunky. That is also a very nice TV. Jason wanted to get a new TV but I told him ours was fine :-) I love you!

Real Life Roberts said...

I'm still in the chunky looking stage...ewwe! So fun to be so close in the stages with you!

Doug and Marilyn said...

What a cute little belly!! And it's a boy. That will be fun and you know ALL about boys. Congrats there and hope you are feeling good!