Sunday, September 21, 2008

ALL IN THE DAY IN THE LIFE OF LEXIE

I do wake up with the intention of being good and so today I decided to try once again to be the perfect angel that everyone seems to think that I am. I was doing ok till I decided to visit my friend who lives by me, and I really wanted to try this new hairstyle that I saw the other day. My friend was nice enough to give it a try and this is the result of all her hard work:




Mom wasn't too happy with me, so she made me go to my Aunt Sally to get it fixed. I have no idea why it was such a big deal, she just seemed to cut more off.


After we got home I thought I would draw mom a nice picture because she handled my haircut so well, but I got distracted by all the crayons on the floor and decided that a mural on the tile would be much prettier. So I drew mom this beautiful picture, although once again she was not too happy with the results. Mom was very happy for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser which seemed to take it right off.


I was so tired from such an eventful day. Although mom kept saying how exhausted she was I was the one who did all the work. I think I was looking out the window and the next thing I knew mom was carrying me into my bed. Whew, all in a days work.







5 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Lexie is jut too cute to get mad at. It is nice that Sally lives close by. Love you!

melissa said...

cute post! Her hair could have been much worse! i lov ehow she fell asleep. So cute!

Sally said...

Sounds like your day just got better and better.

Becky said...

Just don't let her come and visit with Hannah, she'll teach her the fine art of pooping in her big sister's room and then smearing it into the carpet. Wow! Lexy was busy.

Seth and Julie said...

Is it a rule that all little girls must cut their hair? She still looks cute though. And as for the magic eraser, let's just say that Mr. Clean is the man of the house around here.