Wednesday, September 10, 2008

16 week appointment

I had my 16 week appointment today and things look great. I am measuring right on and I did gain about 6 pounds, which is a little high, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that food started to finally taste good to me. They did an ultrasound in office and the picture was so clear. She was sucking her fingers and moving all over the place. I still haven't felt her move so seeing her so active was incredible. And if you haven't guessed I found out it is another girl for me. That is right she flashed us big time. There was no question about it. She had her legs crossed at first and then switched to her side and we go a clear shot. So Corey gets his wish for one more girl and the choice of name. So all that work for boys names was for naught. I have my professional ultrasound the last week of this month so that will be fun to see her again. I still can't believe I have that little human in my belly right now...weird.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Cute! Congratulations! That's a perfect combo I think!

Walling Family said...

How fun and exciting! 2 boys and 2 girls, perfect! Glad everything is going great.

Real Life Roberts said...

YEAH!! 2 of each!!! I got my surprise on the same day you did...just a week behind you!!!

Sally said...

So I have to find out on your blog that your having a girl! Is this because I didn't bring you cookies?

The Thompson Family said...

Congrats Kory. I'm glad Lexie will have a sister. I love reading your updates. Jason and I are still getting situated but I will be making some posts soon. Love you!

Anna Min said...

Another girl! Congratulations! And its good to hear you're feeling better and feeling like eating...I can't believe you're at 16 weeks? She'll be here before you know it:)