Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged my Melissa

Attached or Single: Attached
Best friend: Tiffany, Danielle, Corey
Cake or Pie: Pie, pecan bring it on
Day of choice: Saturday
Essential item: TP, come on how could you not need this?
Favorite color: Red
Gummy bears or worms: Worms
Hometown: Lumberton, NC
Favorite Indulgence: Brownie's and usually when I indulge the whole pan
January or July: July
Kids: 3 with one on the way
Life isn't complete without: Holidays
Marriage date: June 12th
Number of brothers and sisters: 3 brothers and 1 sister
Oranges or apples: Orange
Phobias: Have a messy or cluttered house, although I am learning to deal with a little clutter.
Quote: Sorry can't think of anything original
Reasons to smile: When Gabe is singing and he is so serious
Season of choice: Fall, changing leaves, crisp weather and holidays
Tag 3 people: Danielle, Sally, Sarah...aww how about everyone who reads this
Unknown fact about me: I hate talking to people I don't know
Vegetable: Spaghetti squash and I love fresh corn on the cob
Worst habit: picking my zits
X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound...getting one in the next couple of weeks.
Your favorite food: It was Mexican but made me sick so I don't really have one right now.
Zodiac sign: Leo

No comments: