Monday, September 8, 2008

Gum Fun

So I did not get a picture of this latest disaster, although Corey told me to, I forgot. But I know you guys have a very good imagination. Lexie comes out of her bedroom this morning and gives me the usual hug. As I go to move her hair away from her face I get my fingers stuck in something. Looking down I realize that she has a wad of gum all matted in the back of her hair. I ask her where she got the gum? She said that it was on the dresser in her bedroom. My brother in law is staying with us and she got into his gum. So I was scared that we were going to have to cut it, because it was in there good. But my friend Danielle, thank you so much, has some goo be gone and that took it right out. I had to wash her hair with dish soap first then regular shampoo to get the goo be gone out, but it did work. At least I don't have to buzz her head like I threatened to do.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Peanut butter works great to get gum out of hair!

Walling Family said...

I am so glad you got the gum out, I will have to remember the trick, but hopefully it never happens here.