Friday, September 19, 2008

Redone half Bath

This past week I got tired of my poor little half bath. This room seemed the most neglected due to the fact that Corey and I are the only ones that use it. Well I got crafty and decided to change it up for the better. My good friend Danielle came over and put some texture on the wall for me. Then I painted it and replaced the wall mirror with a cute framed one and hung up a nice picture frame on the wall above the toilet. I still need to add a towel rack and buy new hand towels and a rug to match. I was really happy with the results and nothing feels better than accomplishing something by yourself. I must add that Corey did nothing to help me so that made me feel even better. Next is my bedroom which needs a lot of work, so it probably won't be awhile till you see pictures of that. But at least I am getting it one little bit at a time.


Before
Before ( I had just taken down the wall mirror)
The wall with the texture
View of the toilet (sorry my bathroom is so small pictures are next to impossible.)
My new mirror and as a side note Corey hates my pick of color but I really like it.

3 comments:

Walling Family said...

I like it! You did a great job. I really like the mirror

Nicole said...

So cute! I LOVE the mirror--good choice!

The Thompson Family said...

It looks great Kory! I am impressed. That is alot of hard work and I also love the mirror. I am sorry about Mr. Fishy.