Saturday, November 29, 2008

28 week photo


So here I am posting my 28 week picture. I am so excited that I am finally in my third trimester. The end of the road is in sight, although I still have a long haul through January. I usually dislike January as it is, but knowing that I have to wait through it for the baby will make it even slower I know. And I have also noticed the lovely pregnancy face. Round face, round belly. But I can't complain I am feeling great and I am just grateful for that.

9 comments:

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Look how cute you are!! I can't believe how long your hair is. I don't think I have ever seen it that long. You look great as always!

Sally said...

Wow, this is going by really fast. Probably not fast enough for you, but I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester.

Anonymous said...

Yup that's a 28 week belly!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Yeah..you look marvelous darling!

Vicki said...

If that is a round face than I want one! You look so good... one of those incredibly adorable pregnant women that I am jealous of.

Real Life Roberts said...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! I'm right behind you...but still bigger! heehee

The Thompson Family said...

You look so beautiful Kory! Your round belly has also brought back some other round things. I bet Corey is having fun :-) I love you!

Walling Family said...

You look adorable. I hope I start to really show soon. But I am 3 weeks behind. It must just be the extra padding I have right =) Love your hair too, I am growing mine out but I am getting sick of it too!

Lindsay said...

Your belly is so cute...I miss it, is that crazy???