Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Journal Question

What is on your bucket list?

Let me think about this for a second....what would I like to do before I passed on. Well I would love to travel. I have always wanted to go to Europe and see Ireland and also Italy. There are so many different places I would love to see and experience. Going to Mexico was an eye opener for me and I can only imagine what going to another country would be like.

I want to own an English Mastiff. I know how lame, but I have always wanted one and Corey hates dogs with a passion and big dogs at that. But I am going to accomplish this one even if I am 80 and have this huge dog by my side.

I would love to compete in a Miss Universe title although that won't happen now with four kids and no time to train sufficiently, but hey it was worth putting on there.

And if I could I would go back in time and live during the 1800's. I know people always say how rough it was and that it would be hard. But I like seclusion and I think life back then was mainly that. I love the idea of wearing dresses and living on a farm in the middle of nowhere. It sounds so appealing to me and I always said I was born in the wrong era.

I wish I could think of more at this moment, but that is all I got for right now. But I think these are enough for me to try and shoot for.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I was definitely born in the "right" era because I could not stand to live without running water and to have mice and bugs running all over my house. When I would give tours at the Joseph Smith home and Peter Whitmer farm I used to think...I could not have lived like this. But it would be cool to observe a completely different way of life.

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I often wish for this!

Nicole said...

I work 10 hours a week for a Motivational Speaker. I do marketing and PR for him. I work in his office some and at home alot. check out his blog I just started! www.bradbartonspeaks.wordpress.com