Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My New Diaper Bag


Since this is my last baby, or so we are planning, and I decided I needed a really cute diaper bag. There is a talented person in our Ward (Hi Joni) who makes these unbelievable bags. They are one of a kind and just too cute for words. Almost all the women in our Ward own one, but I haven't seen this bag yet. So I was glad to be able to sport it. She warned me it was huge, and she wasn't exaggerating. But I love it and I can't wait to carry it around and show it off. Corey already told me he would not be toting it around, I think the pink is too much for his manhood. But thanks so much for the beautiful bag Joni. If any of you are interested in checking her site it is here.




Giving credit for a wonderful bag



The inside of the bag, look at all those pockets!!
The final look.


5 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Love the bag! It's hard to find a great diaper bag. Way to go on the house, that must be a huge relief...I'm bummed to hear about the Twilight movie. I have yet to see it but who knows, maybe now I'll just wait!! Have a great holiday

Sally said...

It turned out sooo cute! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful color!!! Tell Corey that if he is sure of his manhood - he will sport a pink bag.

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!

Joni Gardine said...

I'm so glad you love it, Kory! I was happy to make it for you. :) I'm going to make one for me this Summer to use as a pool bag. I think it would be the perfect size. Enjoy it!