Friday, November 7, 2008

My Corey

1. Where did you meet your husband?
Well I first met him when I went out with my mom to Green River to see Thor and Josh. I had an instant crush but I had no idea we would actually get married.

2. How long did you date before you married? Umm, three months.

3. How long have you been married? 9 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? When I unleash the beast in myself and get all going he is always so calm and hardly ever yells back. He just lets me vent and then acts like no big deal.

5. What is his favorite feature? He has such a great smile and he has the cutest butt I have ever seen, although none of you will have realized this.

6. What is your favorite quality of his?He is always very giving and hard working. He will be the first to help someone in need and he has gotten all A's in his master classes. I am so proud of him.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He does call me Sexy on occasion, but now that I think about it he hardly calls me Kory, I think it sounds weird saying your own name sometimes.

8. What is his favorite food?Mexican

9. What is his favorite sport? Well it would be a toss up between golf and football, although he loves to play golf and watch football.

10. When & where was your first kiss?In his apartment at Rick's College. He invited me over for dinner and while he was walking by me in the kitchen he just walked over and gave me this quick kiss. Kinda surprised me.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?We like to meet up for lunch once a month and just sit in silence and talk. It isn't that often we get to be totally alone and just talk. Plus we like to watch Hero's and CSI together at night.

12. Do you have any children?Yep, two boys, one girl and another girl on the way in February.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He loves to argue. He will take the opposite side no matter what the case. I think he should have been on debate because he is actually pretty good at it. He is also good with kids, he beats em up but they just keep coming back for more.

14. Who said I love you first?I probably did, I scared him off for a little while there. What can I say I had a crush on him since High School.

15. What is his favorite music?Alternative although he likes all different kinds. He like Dave Matthews and I hate them so this is a constant battle between us.

16. What do you admire most about him? He is always so positive, when I am being negative he gives me something good to think about.

17. What is his favorite color?green

18. Will he read this? No

19. Who do you tag?Whoever reads this and wants to write about their significant other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is also a great son-in-law!!!