Monday, November 3, 2008

Gabe's Soccer Game

This past Saturday we had soccer games of course. Corey forgot the camera on Logan's game so we will try to get some video next week at his last game. But we did remember when it came time for Gabe's and we actually got some really cute video of him scoring his goals. He scored two this week and he is so excited after he scores. He already tries to get everyone organized on his team, something that I think will only help him as he gets older. He is a total leader and takes charge as much as possible. But I would rather he be a leader than a follower. My job consists of sitting in my lawn chair and relaxing.


Half time interview



One of Gabe's goals


After the game interview

5 comments:

Sally said...

Way to go Gabe. How long did it take to download all those video clips? My computer takes forever just to do one.

Vicki said...

I love to find people that I know in the blogging world. Kory, you were in my ward in GR when you were very little... I remember your parents and Thor and Josh (I doubt you remember my family though, too long ago). Corey was a good friend of mine my last year of HS. He is several years younger than me and I used to think his bro Jeremy looked exactly like my brother Rob.
I found your blog, bc my sister Ashlee, told me she had found the Compton's blog off of the Young's blog (the Compton's were in our ward growing up too)... so then I was looking at their blog's links... and found your mom's blog. She must be one of the coolest grandma's ever! and then saw you guys.
Long story short, I am commenting, bc we posted videos of our oldest playing soccer yesterday too... and thought yours were cute. Love the interview idea.
if you want to check out our blog... it is http://jakeandvickilewis.blogspot.com/
:)

Seth and Julie said...

My little Alex swears that the pictures of you are me. He saw the pregnant one and asked if I had a new baby in my tummy. Pretty funny since I haven't had blonde hair since he was a little baby.

The Thompson Family said...

Go Gabe! He's pretty good at soccer. Maybe one day we can watch him play. We love you!

Thor'sblog said...

where are you looking to move to now?