Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday Journal Jar

What are your memories from your favorite Thanksgiving?

Don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving with all the food, family and football games. I think it is a great way to get together and celebrate our thanks. But, to be honest I can't think of a particular one that I remember more than the others. I will say I look forward to turkey day more now that we live so much closer to family. Nothing is better than going over Thanksgiving morning to my mom's house and enter with Christmas music going and mom singing in the kitchen. I always go over early and help start with the preparations for supper. We always eat around 1 or 2 and then this is followed of course by lounging with the men while they cheer for football. I also love to sit and listen to the men debate about the game and I think this is what Corey loves best about being around Josh and my Dad. They actually know so much about football and Corey can pretty much rival anyone when it comes to football stats. I can't believe that it is less than a week away and I am so excited to do it once again with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing you come through that door and then adorning yourself with one of my aprons!!! Come early - got lots of plans this year.