Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boy what a great morning!!

This morning I had my Dr. appointment so my friend Danielle kept Lexie and Gabe and told me to make a morning of it and then go to lunch with Corey. It is not often that I get to be out and about alone. I felt almost naked at first, but I quickly adjusted. My Dr. appointment went fine. Nothing out of the ordinary to report except my growing belly. I do have to do my glucose test in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't really hate it except I have to drive about 30 minutes to get to the lab. Which sucks for me. But oh well, I guess I have to get it done sometime. Since I had a couple of hours to spare before lunch I went to Target and just browsed. I gathered somethings and then ended up putting them back. I have a hard time spending money and I always do this. But I did end up buying Lexie some new Sunday shoes and I also bought a book. I also went to my favorite store Kohl's and I did buy Hailey a couple of outfits on clearance of course for about 20 bucks...what a bargain hunter I am.

Then Corey and I went to lunch at you guessed it Panara Bread. I absolutely love that place. I had a bread bowl this time with chicken noodle soup and even though there isn't that much soup I got full fast and didn't get to eat my bowl. Oh darn, no saving that because it is all soggy after the soup is in there. I will have to learn I can't wear just any shoes while I am out walking around the stores. My feet are killing me and even though I will look pretty doofy with tennis shoes with all my outfits the benefits are looking really good right now. If only everyday were as good as today was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love those kind of days? I do and my pocketbook shows it.

Vicki said...

Thanks for checking out our blog and commenting. :)
Looks like you are pretty good about posting often. That always makes it more fun to follow.

I thought I'd answer the questions you asked me...
The map at the bottom of our blog is actually my husband's addition. We travel a lot together though, so most of the places on there I have been too (except for India and London, he went there for work). We recently moved back from Singapore, so that is partly why we were able to travel so much. Now we live near Seattle WA.