Sunday, June 1, 2008

49 Things About Me

49 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yuck no, but cottage cheese is another story
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I was too scared of drugs
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I never go to Sonic
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really, gotten used to them by now
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like me a good wiener on occasion
7. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I would love some milk, but I usually try to drink a bunch of water instead.
9. Can you do push ups? Oh ya baby
10. What do you order at Starbucks? I think the few times I have gone just plain old hot cocoa
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My earrings Corey got me for our Anniversary
Favorite hobby? Lifting weights
13.How do you eat your eggs? Over easy, love that runny yolk
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My protruding tail bone...
16. Middle name? Jane
17. Favorite book? Anything by Marcia McClure
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Two pairs of shorts and a flowered shirt for Cancun
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Water and yes water
20. Currently worried about right now? If I can keep up with my two classes starting this week.
21. Current hate right now?? 80's styles coming back...yikes
22. Favorite place to be? I love home and the gym
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Boy I can't even remember, I think we were at mom and dads
24. Where would you like to go? Cancun...and I am in two and half weeks
25. Name three people who will complete this: Who ever feels like it I guess
26. Do you own slippers? No, my feet get hot
27. What shirt are you wearing? A dress for church actually
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? nope, you slide around too much
29. Favorite Movie? boy do I have to pick
30. Favorite color? I like red
31. Would you be a pirate? RRR, yep I could get into that
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Either singing in the rain or I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair
33. Favorite girls name? Of course Alexandria, but I like Hailey too
34. Favorite Website? stronglifts.com
35. Any Tattoo's? no
36. Last thing that made you laugh? An announcer on a radio show burped in the middle of her news speech, it was pretty dang funny
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember any in particular
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I did something to my knee in college and I couldn't run for like a month
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 (4 Thor geez)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Danielle
42. How many dogs do you have? 0
43. Who do you hope has a crush on you? It would be nice to have a crush...I think Corey has a crush on me but don't tell anyone
44. Who is your favorite author? marcia Lynn McClure
45. What is your favorite candy? Oh boy, anything chocolate but I also like red vines and gummies
46. Favorite Sports Team? don't have one
47. What is your favorite song? ..
48. What were you doing 12 AM last? sleeping soundly while corey played Call of Duty 4 online
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? If I pretend to be asleep maybe they will go away

1 comment:

The Thompson Family said...

Hey where are some pictures? I thought you were back from falling off the face of the planet. :-) Just kidding. I love you!