Friday, June 27, 2008

Cancun Day 3

So I skipped day two because it was all on underwater camera that I have to get developed first. So I am skipping to day three. We went to Chitza-neza. I know the spelling is wrong, but man was it amazing. I have always loved history and this was just so amazing to see these buildings and things that are still in great condition for being thousands of years old. We stopped and looked at the local handy craft and we also ate authentic Mayan food..which was pretty gross. But it was an all day affair so we were very tired afterwards.




My silver necklace I got for a great deal
Corey is peeking out from behind the mask
Corey and I on the tour bus getting ready to go
The main temple which is huge
Skulls that represent all the burnt offerings
This is where the leader sat for the big ball game they played
Me loving it
Corey took this great picture of the main temple.


2 comments:

Walling Family said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to hear more and I LOVE the necklace.

melissa said...

Cute pictures Kory!