Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Study, Study, Study

I officially started my first day of school yesterday and I am exhausted. Not only have I been out of school for about four years, but I just happened to just in at the summer when classes are condensed and I had to take two higher level classes. So what does this equal to? Frustration and being so tired all the time. And it has only been two days..... I have both Financial Accounting and Microeconomics. And to make matters worse they are both 8 week classes which entail me doing at least two chapters a week in both classes. Add on to the fact that I will be gone in Cancun for one week, I have to do catch up and finish a whole week in advance before I go. So last night I was up till 1am trying to understand my Financial Accounting class and I was here all day trying to tune out kids while I worked to finish my first chapter of Economics. I am majoring in Financial Management and so I know it will only get more complicated from here. But so far Corey has been a great help considering he had to take these classes for his MBA. So I have a built in home tutor. I knew he was smart, but I never realized how smart he has gotten since taking his classes. I showed him the problem I was having issues with and he was like oh ya you do it like this. Right now I told Corey I have feeling pretty dense, but hopefully as I get used to being back in school things will work out and it will get easier for me. Plus in the fall they go to 16 week classes so the load won't be as great. So I am apologizing if my blogs get less, but I will try to keep everyone posted on our daily lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you can, I know you can!! said the little red train (aka your mama)

The Thompson Family said...

Hey Kory,
You posted pictures! Your kids are growing so fast. They are so adorable. I didn't realize you have already started school. You will get the hang of it and it will be easier and not take as much time. I know you can do it. You are also very intellegent and I can imagaine how hard it is to go to school when you have kids. I know you will do great! See you in two weeks! I love you.

melissa said...

Kory,
I'm in the same boat with you. I am doing managerial accounting and business calculus starting monday. Summer classes are pretty fast paced. You will do great! Just don't stress yourself out!! Good luck!