Sunday, June 29, 2008

Golfing in Cancun

One day I decided to go golfing with my husband. I have to admit the course was beautiful and it was surrounded by the jungle. The wildlife was amazing. You see some really weird stuff running around. Corey golfed about 1500 dollars worth of golf while we were there. Thank goodness the golf was included in our package. Needless to say I was a loner at the resorts most of the days. But we did have the evenings together.




Drinking a pina colada before we started, it was so yummy
One of the houses right by the course
Check out the iguana on top of the pillar.
Corey and I at the 18th hole marker
This little guy came right up to the cart and wanted some food. We fed him some chips
This is what I did most of the time, I was reading the twilight series which are excellent by the way.
View of the golf course
Corey loves this picture because my brother Josh just hit the ball and notice where it went
A birds eye view of the course.


No comments: